Enrollment into Felbry’s Nursing School Program is a great step for individuals looking to receive a quality education in the field of nursing and propel them toward a rewarding career as a nurse. There are several steps required to enroll in our nursing program. We encourage anyone that has considered a nursing career to browse our website and learn how to get started. We’re ready for you when you’re ready to begin!
The following are some steps to take when considering enrollment in Felbry’s Nursing School.
- Schedule a campus visit to speak with an admission representative and tour facility
- Complete an application form and pay registration fee
- Schedule an entrance exam if a program requires one
- A valid driver’s license, proof of US residency, and social security card are required
- Check admissions criteria for required documents
- Apply for FAFSA to gain financial aid
- Schedule a financial interview to determine various payment options available
- Schedule time to attend orientation session once your offer letter is received
Felbry College School of Nursing awards grants and scholarships to potential students. Outside organizations and agencies which provide grants and scholarships are accepted. Students who attend Felbry and withdraw are expected to repay student loans regardless of success in the program.
The admissions process is, for the most part, pretty straight forward. We encourage all students who are considering Felbry to take time to review enrollment options and make sure all required documents are filled out and submitted for review to ensure the best opportunity for success.
Felbry College is all about student success. We are here to help guide you in the process of discerning whether we are the right school for you including how to enroll in our programs.
Call us to find out how to get started!